In this article, you will learn how to get Tidal for students. TIDAL is a music and entertainment platform. It not only innovative but also let you experience and discover music from artists all over the world. For instance, you have access to exclusive and carefully chosen content, and can link up and share with artists. TIDAL service extends to 44 countries with a library of over 30 million songs and more than 75,000 top-class videos. Besides, the service offers high fidelity, CD sound standard, high-quality video, and expertly selected content and unique offline experiences for members. Moreover, TIDAL offers a 50% discount to eligible college students who subscribe to its service. And each new student that signs up will first receive a 30-day free trial and thereafter the discounted rate will apply.
And students can select between the Student Premium plan at $4.99 USD a month. This plan comes with standard sound quality, high definition music videos, and carefully selected editorial. Or the Student HiFi plan at $9.99 USD a month. And this plan comes with lossless High Fidelity sound quality, high definition music videos, and expertly chosen editorial.
Furthermore, all users applying for the discount must verify their eligibility, by uploading documents for verification by Sheer ID. While, the students that subscribe and wish to continue with the Tidal student offer, are required to re-verify every 12 months. But a TIDAL member who wishes to apply the discount to their present subscription can do so by going to my.TIDAL.com and login in. Now that the facts are on the table, allow me to show you how to get Tidal for students right now.
How to get Tidal for students
Eligibility Requirements to get the offer
If you have not had a trial before on Tidal you can signup for a discounted account. Start by going to offer.TIDAL.com to create an account. If you already have an active account and qualify for the discount, go to my.TIDAL.com > Subscription.
And then select the discount link that is appropriate for you and upload the required document. The document must have your full name and the name of your school with a date in the last 3 months.
Examples of approved documentation for Students include Official enrollment letter, Class schedule for the current term, Registration or tuition receipt and Transcript.
And for students that want to continue enjoying the discount after the first year, they must re-verify their student status every 12 months.
What are the steps to get Tidal as a student
- To sign up for a discounted plan, go to Tidal website
- And click on start free trial, and create an account. Enter your basic information and use your .edu email to sign up.
- Next, at the prompt, choose your subscription type between Premium or HiFi and then select the Student discount.
- Note that all users applying for the discount must verify their eligibility.
- So you must upload documents for verification through Sheer ID.
- You can read more about the process here.
- That is how to register for a free trial and get Tidal for students.
How to verify your student status
- To verify your student status, go to this Tidal page at Tidal Student 50% discount page and choose your school from the drop-down menu.
- And enter your name and email, date of birth and click on the Continue key.
- Next, select Upload and click on choose file to select the documents you want to upload from your computer.
- After attaching the document click on Next and you will see a page confirming receipt of your documents. Also, you will receive an email when SheerID confirms your student status for you to get the discount.
- However, if you are already a TIDAL member and wish to apply the discount to your active subscription, you can do so by logging in at TIDAL.com.
- Next, you will have to click on subscription and then scroll down to choose a Student discount. Then upload your documents to verify your student status to SheerID.
- That is how to get Tidal for students.
In this article, we explored how to get Tidal for students. The offer is for students who are eligible. And can verify their student status. But, once you are able to do that, you will have access to Tidal free trial for 30 days before the discount is applied to your account. Besides, you will have to re-verify your student status after a year.