In this Nollytech guide, you will learn how to get google play music for students. Listening to music makes me happy, and I know it evokes the same feeling in you. To enjoy music, you may hum, dance, sing along or just listen to the lyrics as you walk, work or play. Also, there are different music platforms on the internet that stream music for subscribers. Some of them include Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, Google Play and so on. What is Google play music? It is a music and podcast streaming service which started sometime in late 2011. And it is run by Google. Furthermore, Google allows people having Andriod phones to sign up for 30 days free trial at least once for every Google account. And, you can also sign up using a computer, Android phone or Android TV.
Besides, you are allowed to cancel your subscription if you don’t like it. Google has not only given you Youtube videos but it has equally given you music and a podcast streaming platform. But, before you subscribe to the service, make sure you confirm the availability of content in your country. We must note that there is no google play music for students plan but, you can explore the platform by using the free trial. So, let us explain how to get google play music for students immediately.
Guideline for your google play music free trial
If you cancel during the trial period you won’t be billed for trying out Google Play Music. But if you fail to cancel before the trial ends you will be billed. Note that your free trial is only once for each Google account. And once your trial ends, the music you downloaded during the free trial will go offline.
Steps to get Google play music for student using Google Play Music Free trial
You will learn how to subscribe to Google Play Music using your android phones, computer, and android television. Let us begin.
Therefore, if you wish to sign up for Google play music with an Android device follow these steps.
- Locate the Google Play Music app and tap to open it.
- And then, Tap the Menu button
- Then go to Settings and click on Start Trial.
- Next tap on subscribe and then tap on continue
- Also, choose a payment method and enter your card details, and click on save
- And then tap on subscribe.
- At this point, you will get an email from Google Play with your order details.
- Furthermore, you may subscribe to Google Play Music Unlimited, using that button.
- Note, that you will only see Subscribe if you have had a Google play music free trial before.
- That is how to get Google play music for students using Google Play Music Free trial.
If you wish to subscribe to Google Play Music using your computer, you can follow these steps to subscribe to the Google play music free trial on a computer.
- Visit the Google Play Music Settings.
- Locate “Account,” and then review your sign-up options.
- Choose Start Free Trial
- Choose a payment method and enter your card details, click on save
- Also, click on subscribe
- Note, that you will see the option to subscribe if you have used up your free trial before.
- That is how to get Google play music for students using Google Play Music Free trial
If you wish to subscribe to Google Play Music using your Android TV follow these steps.
- Locate the Google Play Music app and tap to open it.
- Navigate to the Settings line.
- And choose to Subscribe to begin the process.
- Next, look below the Subscribe bar, and if you are qualified for a free trial you will see “Free with a date that your payment could start.
- Select get started and select a payment option, then enter your card details, and follow on-screen instructions to finish the signup process.
- Also, you are able to add a new payment method by using your mobile device or a computer.
- That is how to get google play music for students using Google Play Music Free trial.
Google Play Music plans and Prices
Google Play Music for an individual account costs $9.99, while a family account than has six members costs $14.99. To subscribe, you need to see the Google Play Music menu options in your devices, if not update your applications.
Benefits of Google Play Music subscription
You may consider these benefits as you think of how to get Google play music for students. Besides, when you subscribe to Google Play Music, you will gain access to the world’s best music without any ads through albums, charts, new releases, staff picks, and featured playlists.
In addition, you have access to YouTube Music Premium without additional cost provided you live in an eligible country. And all you need to do to get it is to use the same account ID to sign on for YouTube Music and Google Play.
How to cancel your free trial
Make sure you cancel before the Google play music free trial ends.
- On your Android device, start the Google Play Music application. And open the Menu to select Cancel Subscription from the Settings. Then follow other instructions on the screen.
- On the computer, use your browser to visit google.com/store/account/subscriptions. Then go to subscriptions and select the subscription you wish to end and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the cancellation of the subscription.
In this article, we explained how to get Google play music for student using Google Play Music Free trial. Furthermore, you can get a free trial as long as you have not had one before. You can sign up for Google play music using your Android phone, Android Television or a computer. In addition, you are also able to cancel your subscription and avoid being billed if you cancel before the trial ends. We hope you are able to sign up soon using this information. Your trial will last for 30 days.