Everyone loves to enjoy a discounted service and a free trial if they can get one. Students are no exceptions to the rule. And if you love to relax by watching Television shows then stay around as we explore how you can get the Stan student discount.
Who is Stan, you may ask? People that live in Australia would know who Stan is. But for the record, Stan is an Australian Internet TV streaming service. It has posed a challenge to viewers to come to its platform and have unlimited access to all the movies and TV shows in its library. And to watch these shows, you would need a device that Stan supports. The trial offers a 30 days binge, watching your choice TV shows or returning to watch your favorite classic movies.
In addition, Stan provides unique movies and rebroadcasts TV shows for its subscribers who pay monthly. Besides, Stan’s competitors are mostly American-based streaming services like Netflix, Amazon Video, Starz and so on. But for you to join the offer, you need to register with your credit card on its website. Now that we have shared those interesting facts about Satan, it is now time to show you how to get Stan student discount right way.
How to Get Stan Student Discount
What are the limitations of the trial?
Note that the trial is for those that have not enjoyed a free trial on Stan before. Also, you must be up to 18 years or more, have a credit card, an email address, and live in Australia with proof of a residential address to sign up. Besides, it is not all their movies and TV shows that you can watch in Full or 4K Ultra HD. And, what you can watch is also limited by the speed of your internet connection and your device.
Supported Devices by Stan
The supported devices to watch the shows include an Apple TV, a Chromecast HDMI dongle on any TV.
In addition, you are able to watch with any computer that has an internet connection and uses Chrome (v20 or later). Other browsers you can watch on, includes Mozilla Firefox (v34 or later), Internet Explorer (v10 or later) or Safari (v7 and later).
How to get Stan student discount using a free trial
- Go to the Stan website to sign up for your free trial located on the top right corner of the homepage.
- Next, you will need to enter your email address and click on “Start your free trial”.
- Also, you have to enter your personal details, choose a password.
- Next, select a subscription plan from the 3 monthly plans that Stan offers. They are ( basic, standard and premium.)
- And then choose your payment method. So, enter your payment details.
- After verification of your payment information, you can begin to explore the content in the Stan free trial.
- Also, when you complete the registration, you will be told when the free trial will expire.
- That is how to get Stan student discount by a free trial.
What are the features of the Stan offer?
You can watch everything that Stan has to offer in an unlimited fashion especially if you selected the trial on the Premium plan. Here are a few of its features you will enjoy by applying for a free trial to get the Stan student discount.
- You have a 30-day free trial
- Watch on Multiple Screens at the same time
- you can download videos using your Phones or tablets
- Enjoy 4K Ultra HD
- Stream HD
- Have Unlimited access to TV shows and movies
- Besides you can cancel anytime
How to get Stan student discount using a Gift Card
As a student, your friends and family can give you a gift card from Stan. And you can use the Stan gift cards to start a new subscription and apply proceeds to a current subscription. Besides, you can even use the gift card to reactivate a suspended or canceled account.
And they can buy the Stan gift cards from Stan.com.au/buygift. They can also choose to buy a Gift Card with cash in a store in Australia. Here is a list of retail outlets that stock Stan Gift Cards in denominations of $20, $30, $60 or $120.
And redeeming the Gift cards is simple. You can redeem a gift card on your own by going over to Stan.com.au/gift, to enter the 12 digit PIN shown on the gift card and click Redeem Now.
Stan’s Subscription Plans
Stan ’s subscription Plans are 3 in number. They include Stan Basic at $10 per month, Stan Standard at $14 per month and Stan Premium at $17 per month.
Cancel your Stan free trial subscription before the trial ends, to avoid being charged a monthly subscription.
- To cancel go to https://www.Stan.com.au/
- Hover the mouse on your profile name on the top right side of your page and select Manage account.
- Then locate cancel subscription. It is under subscription information.
- And if you signed up for Stan, on your Apple Tv follow these steps to cancel.
In this article, we explored how to get the Stan student discount. Stan does not have a student discount at the moment. But it has a 30 days free trial. But you must live in Australia, open an account on the Stan website and have a credit card to try Stan TV. Furthermore, you can use a gift card to pay for a stan subscription. Enjoy the free trial which is a full-featured 30 day discount of Stan’s Award-winning shows and cancel within the trial period to avoid a recurrent billing.