If you desire to have a kindle as a student and are thinking of how to get kindle unlimited for students, your dream has come true. We will explain the process, right away. What is kindle unlimited? Kindle Unlimited allows you to access a large selection of titles from the Kindle Store by subscription. Also, you can log on to your Amazon account, browse and borrow up to ten titles, and access them from any Amazon device or Kindle reading app, even while traveling. Besides, there are no due dates for returning the titles. And as a member of Kindle Unlimited, you may read Kindle books from a designated list of titles an unlimited number of times as long as you are a member of the program.
For instance, if you sign up for Kindle Unlimited, you can subscribe to enjoy unlimited access to hundreds of thousands of titles. Also, you may choose from 1 month, 6 months or 12 months of membership plans.
But, you must have an Amazon account with a current, valid payment method to sign up for Kindle Unlimited. And for you to be eligible for Kindle Unlimited free trial, you must be a resident of the United States. And have not tried kindle unlimited before. But, you also have the right to cancel your membership anytime. Therefore, to go further in this post, allow me to show you how to get kindle unlimited for students.
How to get kindle unlimited for students
Subscription and pricing
Kindle Unlimited is a monthly program for $9.99 per month and you can Try it free for 30 days.
How to get kindle unlimited for students by free trial
To sign up for Kindle Unlimited:
- Visit the Kindle Unlimited page.
- And click on Join kindle unlimited. And then enter your email or mobile phone number if you have an account or click on create your Amazon Account.
- Next, enter your name and email address and choose a password and then click on create your Amazon account.
- Then sign in to Amazon and choose a membership plan, and then click Join Kindle Unlimited to subscribe.
- At this point, select start your 30-day free trial
- And enter your payment information. Amazon will not charge your card until the trial ends.
- Also, make sure you set up an Amazon 1-click setting to make the payment process easy anytime you want to use your credit card to shop on Amazon.
- Next, select continue to go to the next page
- After you have signed up successfully, you will be taken to a page where you can browse through an unlimited library of books.
- That is how to register for a free trial to get kindle unlimited for students.
Choosing titles to Read
- Note, that you are allowed to keep only ten books on your Kindle unlimited account per time.
- So, start reading immediately.
- Select a title and pick the read for free icon and the content will be added to your library. And on any devices, you have added to your account.
- Also, download the Amazon Mobile app.
- And you can also read in different devices like Amazon Cloud Reader, Kindle Mac app, iOS or Android devices using a Kindle app. See a list of free reading apps.
- You can also listen to unlimited audiobooks. See a list of free audio apps
- That is how to get kindle unlimited for students and read titles in an unlimited way.
Now that you have the kindle unlimited for student’s free trial subscription, you have the right to cancel your membership anytime. To do that, you can visit your Account and manage your Kindle Unlimited membership settings. Go and visit the Manage Your Kindle Unlimited subscription page.
Note that if you cancel your membership, you will not receive a refund of any membership fees you have already paid. And the titles you had selected from the program will be removed from your account, devices, and applications.
In this post, we showed you how to sign up for kindle unlimited for students. We discovered that there is no special pricing for students as at now, but you can get a 30-day free trial when you sign up. But you will have to enter your credit card to get the trial. But you can cancel your membership during the trial to avoid a recurrent billing. Try it now.