Is there a Netflix student discount? In this post, we will answer your question of whether students get a discount on Netflix. So, if you love television shows, documentaries, and different movies and wish to stream them on your devices, Netflix would enable you to do that with ease in the Netflix free trial. Well, just so you would know this, Netflix is a streaming service that enables its clients to watch different kinds of award-winning TV shows, movies, documentaries and more using connected devices on the internet. In addition, they have members in over 190 countries and counting. Netflix is is a global content library bringing entertainment to your homes.
When you use Netflix services, you are able to enjoy limitless viewing of content that is stripped of commercials. Also, you have new things on the service daily. For instance, you have more Televisions shows and movies that are added to the programming monthly. The wonderful news about this awesome content provider is that you can have a free trial of the service for 30 days and, after it ends, you can also enjoy premium quality content by collaboration. Though, you will have to submit your credit card details to get it. In this post, we will show you how you can get the Netflix student discount.
Do students get a discount on Netflix?
This question, is all over the internet so, let us address the matter right away to make it clear whether or not Netflix student discount exists.
Netflix plans and features
- Basic: You will have access to 1 screen plan SD ( watch on 1 device at any time, Standard Definition) at USD$ 7.99
- Standard Plan: You will have access to 2 screen plan HD (watch on 2 devices at the same time, High Definition when available) at USD$ 9.99
- Premium Plan: You get to watch 4 screen plan HD/UHD 4K (watch on 4 devices at the same time, with High Definition and Ultra High Definition when available) At USD$ 11.99
- Please note you can only get DVD Plan for USA markets. So, if you are in the USA you can sign up for a DVD-only plan, or add DVDs to your current streaming plan.
Steps to get Netflix student discount by signing up for Netflix free trial
- To start the process, just Click Try us free. When you do so, another page opens where they ask you to create an account.
- Create Your Account. To do that just, click Continue key
- You will see another page with the message that you will enjoy the first month free. So just sign up with your email and password. And Click Continue.
- Next, set up your Payment. Also, at this point, Netflix will inform you that it will give 3 days’ notice before the free trial ends. That they accept Credit or Debit card and PayPal. So, select your payment method and inch closer to a Netflix student discount.
- When you do that, your membership starts automatically and you can sign in to view your Membership page and all the benefits attached to it.
- That is how to get a Netflix student discount.
Other ways a student can get a discount on Netflix
After enjoying the 1-month free trial, another way to get Netflix free is by using this creative method. For example, four students that live together could contribute and pay for a premium plan with a feature for watching on 4 screens at the same time.
So, each student will watch whatever they want on four different screens simultaneously. Or you may ask an adult relative to pay for the premium plan. And then allow you to watch on one screen out of the 4, in the plan.
In this post, we explained how you could get the Netflix student discount. We must state, that Netflix does not offer a discount to students but with a little creativity, you can enjoy a discount by using the 30 days free trials and by 4 students paying for the premium plan and sharing the screen to watch their favourite movies and shows.
- How To Get Ancestry Student Discount
- CorelDraw Student Version Download (Windows/Mac)
- How to get Lucidchart for student