In this article, we will explore how to start Audible student membership. Besides, with the aid of the computer, you can learn in different ways. Some like to watch videos. Some prefer text. While others like to listen to audiobooks. Recently, audiobooks have become popular. So is Audible.
What is Audible?
Audible is an Amazon company. It has the world’s largest collection of audiobooks and unique audio shows that do not have advertisements. Their collections comes in different genres. All genres are meant to meet different user’s passion. Moreover, you can take your audiobook anywhere you go with diverse digital devices like iOS, Android, Windows and so on. As a student, you must be ready to try new ways to learn, especially, now that Audible is giving students discounts to try its service.
Furthermore, students joining Audible for the first time will get over 30% discount. This is plus a $10 Amazon.com credit, to shop on Amazon.
Also, your student membership includes 3 titles every month made up of 1 audiobook and 2 Audible Originals. You also get access to Audio-guided workouts-cya freshman 15 and Lifehack with the capacity to regulate the narration speed to save time. Moreover, if you do not like an audiobook, you can take another one for free.
However, the offer is for only new Audible customers. Also, you must be a verified U.S. student. Additionally, you should have a UNiDAYS membership. This allows you to gain access to the discounted rate of $9.95 monthly. Besides, you have the privilege to cancel at any time. So, to get this spectacular 4-year offer on a platter of gold, here are the steps to get Audible for students.
Steps to start Audible student membership
- Visit the Audible student page. https://www.audible.com/ep/students
- Click on the link that says Verify your student status
- The page will open at UNiDAYS. So, Sign up or log in to your UNiDAYS account to verify student status. Don’t have an account? Just enter your email address, choose a password and confirm the password.
- Next, follow the on-screen instructions. This is to verify your new UNiDAYS account. After you complete the verification, you will get a link to redeem your Audible savings at UNiDAYS page through a unique code.
- Note that you may have to enter your credit card details to get access to the trial.
- And after your account is verified, you will be charged the discounted price of $9.95 monthly for a period of 12 months. Unless you cancel the trial.
- Go ahead to click on the link to take you to the Audible.com website.
- Finally, Redeem your discounted student membership at Audible.com and start listening with the free Audible app immediately.
- That is how to get audible for students trial.
How to Cancel Audible Student Membership
You may cancel any time before the trial period expires by visiting your Account Details page. Make sure it is within 30 days of the end of the 12 month period. You may visit this link and follow the instructions to cancel your Audible for students membership.
Limitations and terms of offer
To sign up for the discounted Audible student membership, you have to create an Audible account, be a student studying in a college in the USA or the District of Columbia. In addition, you must prove that you are enrolled in a school and pass a confirmation process. However, the offer is for only an Audible monthly membership sold by audible.com and you will be charged the discounted price of $9.95/mo for a period of 12 months after your account is verified.
In addition, for each year after a 12 months period, you must confirm your student status again to continue enjoying the discount else, you will be charged the normal rate of $14.95 monthly. Also, you may receive this discounted student rate for a total of 4 years only. After the fourth year, your Audible membership will revert to a standard Audible Gold monthly membership now at $14.95 monthly or the prevailing rate unless you cancel. Finally, you may suspend your membership once every year for up to three months.
In this article, we explored how to start audible student membership. And, you learned that you need to create an Audible account. You must also be a student studying in a college in the USA or the District of Columbia. Also, you must have a UNiDAYS membership and sign up with a credit card to get the 4-year trial.