In this article, you will learn how to download jmp for students. Working with numbers, gathering the information and classifying data is a tough job. But, putting these data together to create a unified whole that makes sense can be a challenging task.
But not anymore, thanks to advanced software like the JMP developed by SAS. You can now join many users to explore data easily. Besides, JMP Student Edition is out to help students understand how statistics work and enjoy it. And it provides all the statistical analysis and graphical tools covered in introductory and lots of intermediate statistics courses. And you can use the JMP software on both Windows and Mac operating systems. The best part is that the software is available in chosen textbooks in a 36 months single-user license.
All you need to do to get the license is to redeem it on the JMP Student Edition download page. JMP Student Edition is also available as a bundle and for advanced academic use too, for eligible schools. Students can contact their department or campus administrator to confirm whether JMP is available on their campus. If it is, they will get access to it and install it on their computer. If it is not, then a student may buy 6 months or 12 months’ license at special prices provided they are living in an eligible country and they can prove their student status. So without any more waste of time, let us show you how to get jmp for students.
Windows: OS: Windows 10 (except the 10 S, edition), Windows 8.1 (except the RT edition), Windows 7 SP1 (except Windows 7 Starter and Windows 7 Home Basic editions) CPU: 32-bit. Will work with a 32-bit operating system and 64-bit operating system RAM: Minimum of 4GB is suggested, plus a Drive space of 500MB
Macintosh:OS: Mac OSX 10.10 or newer, CPU: 64-bit: x64 processor, RAM: Minimum of 4GB suggested, plus a Drive space of 600MB. You may View complete system requirements
JMP 14 Academic Eligibility
But in order to purchase JMP 14 at this special academic price, you must verify your academic status, and reside in one of the following countries. See the list of countries
Getting the jmp for students
Another way to get the license is to get a fully-functional 6 – or 12- month copy of JMP from OnTheHub.com. Furthermore, students can now gain access to the same powerful JMP 14 software for their coursework. This is the same data analysis tool of choice for thousands of scientists, engineers and other data explorers all over the world. Moreover, it is easy-to-use and to get and you can download it right now.
Also, your credit card will be charged but remain on hold for 7 days unless you provide your student status requirement. But the order is canceled if you fail to verify your account. Also, for fast and secure download, the web-store, uses the Secure Download Manager (SDM). Either you download the 6 months license or the 12 months license.
But you must start by registering at the accredited shop to confirm your school’s eligibility and whether you qualify if you live outside the USA. Follow the link to start the process of getting the jmp for students at the OnTheHub.com.
Steps to follow to get the Jmp for students
- Click on Register, and select how to register. Choose to register with an organization issued email address. and then fill the form presented at the web store.
- Provide active .edu email address and click continue
- Then activate your account by clicking on the link in the email sent to you to verify your account.
- To submit your proof of eligibility, sign in to the web store and go to the eligibility tab and select the option to submit proof of academic affiliation. Fax or upload a copy of your student ID, report card or Payslip and follow other on-screen instructions.
- Once you have an account on the web-store click on Either to download the 6 months license or the 12 months license.
- then enter your payment method, and once it is verified you will be cleared to receive an email with information on how to download your software.
- You can then log in to your account in the web store. And then go to the downloads section and click on download. Also, follow the instructions on the screen to download your product into your computer download folder.
- And then run it and start using the software.
- That is how to get the jmp for students’ personal license.
How to download JMP Student Edition to redeem a license in select academic books
To get the jmp student edition is easy. Follow these steps to receive the JMP Student Edition in no time.
- Go to the academic edition page at the jmp download page
- And fill in your authorization code. The code is case sensitive so, type it in the way you received it.
- Then choose Windows or Mac and click the Download button below.
- Next, create (or sign in to) your SAS profile.
- And read and accept the user license agreement.
- Finally, begin the download.
- This is another way to get jmp for students
- Note: the install file may be up to 330MB. And the download may take some time depending on the speed of your internet connection.
- Also, the authorization codes are bundled within new copies of specific academic textbooks. If they have used your code or you did not get any code inside your textbook, you may buy JMP Student Edition at jmp.com/getse
Price of plan
- JMP $1,785/unit billed annually
- JMP Pro $14,900/unit billed annually
This post was about how to get the jmp for students. To get the software you can use the academic license of your school, redeem the code in select books or buy a personal license using student pricing. Try it now.