How to get Netflix for students
As a student, do you love television shows, documentaries, and different movies? Would you love to stream them on your devices? If you do then you would love Netflix. Do you know anything about Netflix? Have you been trying to get Netflix for students? Well, Netflix is a streaming service that enables its clients to watch different kinds of award-winning TV shows, movies, documentaries and more using connected devices on the internet. In addition, they have members in over 190 countries and counting. Let us submit that Netflix is a universal content library that offers entertainment to your homes.
Furthermore, when you subscribe to Netflix service, you are able to enjoy limitless viewing of content without ads. Also, you have new things to watch daily. For instance, you have more Televisions shows and movies that are added to the programming monthly. The wonderful news about this spectacular content provider is that you can have a free trial of their service for 30 days. I know you would love to have a whole 30-days trial to watch free television shows.
Is there Netflix for students?
Just like its free trial, you can get Netflix for students discount using a creative method. But, you must submit your credit card details to get it. In this post, we will show you how you can Netflix for students. Let us begin right away.
To sign up for a Netflix free trial which students can also use, visit the official website at https://www.netflix.com/ and register for a free trial. You will get 30 days to use the service. There are no commitments, no contracts, no cancellation fees, and you can cancel any time before the free trial expires. Also, you will get an email 3 days to the end of the free trial to tell when the free trial is about to end. If you don’t cancel your subscription, your membership continues and you will get a bill in the new month on exactly the date you signed up for the free trial. And you are allowed to upgrade your account anytime you want.
Features of membership plans and prices of Netflix
Netflix has three membership plans and a DVD plan. Also, each plan has its benefits like steaming in High definition, Standard Definition, and Ultra High Definition. And how many screens you can watch simultaneously. Even as students, you can subscribe for any of the packages.
- Basic: You will have access to 1 screen plan SD ( watch on 1 device at any time, Standard Definition) at USD$ 8.99
- Standard Plan: You will have access to 2 screen plan HD (watch on 2 devices at the same time, High Definition when available) at USD$ 12.99
- Premium Plan: You get access to watch 4 screen plan HD/UHD 4K (watch on 4 devices at the same time, with High Definition and Ultra High Definition when available) At USD$ 15.99
- Please note you that can only get DVD Plan for USA markets. So, if you are in the USA you can sign up for a DVD-only plan, or add DVDs to your current streaming plan.
How to get Netflix student discount
Do you know that you use the Netflix free trial to get the Netflix for students discount? Yes, you can collaborate with 4 other students if you live in the same building and pay for the premium plan. If you do that you will get access to watch different shows on 4 different television screens at the same time.
You may also be able to watch one screen if you persuade a relative to pay for the premium plan. Those two ways will give you access to the awesome movies and blockbuster Netflix originals at a discount.
Steps to get Netflix for students by free trial
- To start, just Click Try us free. When you do so, another page opens where they ask you to select your plan.
- Click on See the plans. In this page, you will be informed that you will enjoy the first month free. Also, Basic and Standard plans are not accessible. So, click Continue to get the Premium plan.
- Create Your Account. You are told to create an account and a password. Click on Continue.
- Enter your email and choose a password. and click the Continue key to sign up for Netflix.
- Next, set up your Payment. You can pay with a Credit or Debit card and PayPal.
- Also, at this point, Netflix will inform you that you will get a 3 days’ notice before the free trial expires.
- Select your payment method and type in your name and surname, card number.
- At this point, your membership starts automatically.
- Next, sign in to view your Membership page and what you will enjoy in the Premium plan.
- That is how to get the Netflix for student using a free trial.
After the Free Trial Ends What Happens?
Netflix will charge you automatically once the trial period ends unless you cancel before that date. However, if you choose to cancel, you will cease to enjoy the Netflix catalogue of content at the end of your 30 days trial.
How to Cancel your membership to Netflix for students
To end your Membership of Netflix, even for students, Sign in to your Account and Select the Cancel Membership button on your account page. However, if you are on DVD Plan which is for US customers only, Select cancel your DVD plan from your Account page.
Note, that you will continue to enjoy the remaining time left on your 30-day free trial even when you cancel the offer until it finishes. And to see the exact date your account will close automatically after you cancel, go to Billing Details.
In this guide, we showed you how to get Netflix for students. We discovered that Netflix does not have a discount for students. However, using a creative method, you can get a discount after enjoying a 30 days free trial and have access to the Netflix catalogue of programs. But you must register with your email and subscribe for their premium package with your Credit card. Note that when you cancel your subscription before the trial ends, you will still enjoy their epic TV shows and movies for the remaining part of the 30-days. So go and get Netflix because there is nothing to lose.