This post is about how to Download Lumion For Students. When you consider the beautiful designs students produce, then you see that they deserve the best rendering software on this planet. Don’t you think so? I certainly do. If you are a student living in the US, Lumion Pro Student is free. It’s free for students at U.S. universities, colleges, and other higher institutions of learning.
Furthermore, the student software has complete functions that include all of the features of the popular Lumion Pro. This Student version has Advanced 3D rendering software that you can use to import from popular modeling programs like Rhino, Revit, 3ds Max, SketchUp, and ArchiCAD. More so, you can use the Lumion editor and the large content library to properly build context and dress your project with realistic materials and textures.
Additionally, you are able to express yourself and your artistic intention. This you can do by casting your project in hyper-realistic lighting and shadows. Besides, you can find photo-realistic and conceptual effects for showing your designs in a way you will love.
To see if Lumion Pro Student is available in your country, please contact your local reseller. However, if you have a valid Lumion Pro Student License Key and you are still a student at an accredited educational institution, you should have received automatically a Getting started with Lumion 9.5 Pro Student software by email at the time Lumion 9.5 Pro Student was released on June 18, 2019. Hence, to advance fast, let’s show you how to get the lumion for students. So, read on.
Limitations of the US student version
- You cannot save LS9S file or load it in a commercial version of Lumion and vice versa.
- The work you create will contain a small watermark.
- And the Lumion Pro Student license is only valid for 365 days.
- Also, to renew the license, you have to apply using the Lumion.com website online. You must provide the required proof to show that you are a valid student.
- Besides, Act-3D the developer of the Lumion software reserves the right to cancel any individual student license if it discovers you have flouted the terms and conditions.
- Finally, you cannot transfer projects from Lumion 7.x Student USA to Lumion Pro Student. So you should complete your projects in 7.x before you apply for the Pro Student license.
You can get the exact system requirements on the website. Lumion requires good graphics to work efficiently. Find out more at https://lumion.com//requirements.html.
How you can get lumion for students
To qualify and get the Lumion Student License, you must meet these requirements. First, your PC must have the acceptable graphics card needed to run the software. See the system requirements.
Secondly, you qualify for a US student license only if you live in the US and are a full-time student of a post-secondary US educational institution. To get lumion for students, follow these steps.
- Start by going to this lumion page. Here, you will get information about the Lumion student license.
- First, confirm that you are eligible. To be eligible to get the free software, you must reside in the US.
- Lumion will verify your claims by using PayPal to check your information. So if you are not a student living in the United States, you do not qualify.
- The second step is to verify your student status. Lumion uses SheerID to verify that you are a currently enrolled student.
- When lumion finishes the verification processes and you are qualified, you will receive instructions for downloading the software by email.
- But if you live in other parts of the world, you should contact your local reseller and buy the student version of the software.
- That is how to get lumion for students.
Start the student Verification Process from PayPal
Now, you can start your student Verification process. Do this by logging into your PayPal account or create one.
Features of Lumion Pro Student that you can Use
- You can import from popular modeling programs. Some of the popular modelling programs include Rhino, Revit, 3ds Max, SketchUp, and ArchiCAD.
- Also, you can use the Lumion editor and the large content library to properly build context and dress your project. You can do this with the realistic materials and textures provided.
- Additionally, you are able to express yourself and your artistic intention. You can do this by casting your project in hyper-realistic lighting and shadows.
- Besides, you can find photo-realistic and conceptual effects for showing your designs in a way you will love.
Lumion for students: Conclusion
In this post, we shared a simple way to get lumion for students. If you live in the US, it is free. You must however prove that you are a student in an eligible US Institution. Act-3D will use PayPal and SheerID to validate your claims. Once you are qualified, you will get an email from Lumion. This mail will contain information and a download link. But other students will have to buy the software. This they can get through their local resellers.