Enscape for students is a real-time rendering and virtual reality plugin which works with modelling software to help you design, document, and visualise simultaneously from one model. Used by almost every top architecture firm in the world, this plugin helps students bring their designs to life.
When you have to invest your hard-earned cash in something, you want to know it’s the best around, right? Here are just some of the features and benefits of Enscape.
- You can get detailed information on things like the environmental and general performance of building materials.
- You can see how your design will look and function in the real world. There’s even a time of day lighting option so you can see your design in the daylight and night-time.
- Easy integration with modelling software makes it easy to use and it’s quick to learn.
- You can immediately see how any changes to your design will look.
- It brings designs to life by allowing you to present them in all of their intricate and vibrant detail.
- Walkthrough technology allows you to explore your design from every angle and make instant changes.
- The Enscape Asset Library allows you to search for items that will elevate your design like furniture and accessories.
- There are so many different mediums via which you can test and visualise your ideas from still images to animations, panoramas, virtual reality, and more.
How do I get a license for Enscape for students?
If you’re a student, you can elevate your designs and projects with this industry-standard 3D visualisation software. What’s even better is that you can get 86% off!
The Enscape student license gives you all the tools you need to create professional-looking visualisations. Click here to learn more and get your license.
Who can get a student license?
Any student who is currently enrolled part-time or full-time at a university or other government-accredited educational institution such as a community college, vocational/training college, or a professional school is entitled to the generous discount.
To get the discount, you must submit proof of academic status such as:
Student ID card
Letter of university or educational institution letterhead confirming your status
Transcript of records
The document must have:
The current date (no older than three months)
Your full name
The name of your university or educational institution
The document submitted must be in English or have a translation
What’s included with an Enscape for students license?
The license gives you access to Enscape’s real-time visualisation and virtual reality software. Just plug it in to any of the following tools: Autodesk Revit, SketchUp, Rhino, Graphisoft Archicad, and Vectorworks. For information on the system requirements for Windows and Mac, click here.