Are you a student that like precise designs? Can you make 3D or 2D Designs modelling houses you would love to build someday? Do you hope to become an architect, engineer, or a manufacturer one day? If yes, then you would need the AutoCAD 2017 student version software. So what is AutoCAD?
AutoCAD is a design tool that you can download free for educational services but has premium packages with more advanced features for business use and more. You can start shaping the world around you with AutoCAD software. Furthermore, you can make exact 2D drawings and 3D models, work with designs across diverse platforms and on any device, and benefit from more flexibility with the new AutoCAD web and mobile apps. In addition, you can use the application on Windows and Mac operating systems. Therefore, in this post, we will show you how to get the AutoCAD 2017 student version Download.
Let us begin.
AutoCAD 2017 Student Version Download
Here is the guide.
Autodesk gives a free educational version that you can use on two personal devices for 3 years only. Also, you can have this software only for educational purpose. So that means only students can have this software for learning.
To start the download process visit the AutoCAD Website.
- Go to Autodesk.com Education Free Software page. You may Click this link or copy the link and paste into a browser. https://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/autocad?_ga=2.108238914.1991234142.1562165278-224147635.1562165278
- Select AutoCAD.
- Create an Autodesk account. You may sign in if you have an existing Autodesk account.
- Next, click DOWNLOAD NOW.
- Also, choose the version you want to download, your operating system, and your preferred language. In this case, you are downloading the AutoCAD 2017 student version.
- After entering all those data on the page, the serial number which they showed, and the product key will be forwarded to your email address.
- Next, click BROWSER DOWNLOAD.
- After that, install the free AutoCAD 2017 student version
- Note, during the installation of the AutoCAD software, type the serial number and product key they had sent to you earlier to unlock it.
- Also, when you start the program the first time, you should activate the license.
Features of AutoCAD 2017 for Students
- You can migrate smoothly and easily
- Managing migration is now simple
- This model has Osnap Support(Coordination Model)
- Easy to use the User Interface
- You can use it with PDF
- Plus improved Performance
- It has associative Center Marks and Centerlines
- It has diverse changes and more
- You are now able to Share Design Views
As you wish to get the AutoCAD 2017 student version Download, for your educational use make sure you find out the system requirements before you get the download.
Operating system Microsoft Windows 10 (desktop OS), Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update KB2919355 and Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, CPU Type 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, Memory For 32-bit AutoCAD 2017: 2 GB (3 GB recommended)For 64-bit AutoCAD 2017: 4 GB (8 GB recommended), and more. Get the exact requirement here.
Operating System Apple macOS 10.14 Mojave (requires AutoCAD LT 2017.3 Update), High Sierra 10.13; macOS Sierra 10.12 or later, macOS 10.11 or later (El Capitan) and macOS 10.10 or later (Yosemite)
Model Apple Mac Pro® 4,1 or later; MacBook Pro® 5,1 or later; iMac® 8.1 or later; Mac mini® 3.1 or later; MacBook Air® 2.1 or later; MacBook® 5.1 or later, CPU Type 64-bit Intel CPU (Intel Core Duo CPU, 2 GHz or faster recommended) Memory 3 GB of RAM (4 GB or above recommended), and more. Get the exact requirement here.
To get AutoCAD 2017 student version Download, you need to certify that you are using it for learning purposes. Furthermore, you get the download from the Autodesk educational Software page. Also, you need to register with your email to get the product license and serial number that you will need to activate the software.