Cinema 4D for Students – Download Free Full Version (Windows/Mac)
In this article, you will learn how to download Cinema 4D for students. Cinema 4D is a commercial software used for 3D modelling. Cinema 4D has excellent features and it is widely used for special effects, computer-animated feature movies, graphics design, architecture, and so on. Furthermore, the free Cinema 4D Educational License is the full Cinema 4D Studio toolset. Presently, Cinema 4D Release 20 is now an Educational License that students, apprentices, and teachers are using. Also, it is Maxon’s best and most comprehensive toolset for professional 3D graphics.
It is being used by top-rated studios all over the world. Moreover, any student can use the Cinema 4D Educational License. However, such students will have to do that with written confirmation of their student status from their educational institution. You will be able to download your license when you finish registration.
More so, to validate your student status, you need to upload valid proof of registration in a clear JPEG format. After they have verified your information, you will receive your free Cinema 4D Educational License in a download form. The license is valid for 6 months. You can ask for an extension for another 6 months before you confirm your student status again. Furthermore, you can only use the license on the computer on which you activated it.
Also, after completing your study, you can upgrade the license from the 4D Educational License to full commercial versions. As you can see the software is so rich and yet Maxon is giving it to you free. So, let us show you the process to download cinema 4d for students right away.
Cinema 4D for Students – System Requirements
Windows: the minimum system requirements for Release 20 on Windows are: Windows 7 with SP2 ( the whole service updates), Windows 8, Windows 10, Internet Explorer 8 or later, USB 2 port, 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM suggested), AMD or Intel-compatible 64-bit processor with SSE3 support, OpenGL 4.1-capable graphics card (NVIDIA or AMD), Monitor resolution of 1280 x 800 px with 24-bit colour depth• approx. 8 GB hard drive space
The free Cinema 4D Educational License does not support network rendering and the Team Renders options are only present in the Student License when you purchase it. The activation is only valid for the computer you registered with. You need an Internet connection by a DSL router or a network to activate or use the free Educational License and to download updates.
Download Cinema 4D for Students
- Go to the website at https://www.maxon.net/en/learn/educational-solutions/students/
- And Click on Register and enter your country.
- And Click on continue.
- Next, agree that your free educational license will be processed by one of their resellers and click on continue.
- Next, create an account. Enter your email address. Then, choose a password and click on submit. (go back and open your .edu email and confirm it with the link inside from Maxon.)
- Now fill a form and upload proof of enrollment (they accept a valid international student identity card, valid student ID card, valid certificate of enrollment in jpg, gif, png format.)
- So, select your country from a drop-down list (see a list of local resellers if your country is not listed). This is important for getting the cinema 4d for students.
- Next enter the type of school, educational institution, department, whether you are a teacher, professor, tutor or instructor.
- Also, fill in your title, first name, and last name, address, city, zip code, country, phone no, email address, and confirm whether you want Windows or macOS. Also, confirm the box to get the newsletter. Then, click to accept that you are of legal age.
- Then finally, click on Send.
Verification of your Student Status
- At this point, the Reseller or Distributor handling your application will verify your proof of educational status. And once they confirm it, you will get an email from Maxon.
- The email will contain your activation code highlighted and it begins with the letter V.
- Note that you will also find your activation code in your personal MAXON Educational account.
- Finally, you now have the cinema 4d for students.
- Next, download the software using the link inside your email. By double-clicking on the link and then Save the file in the download folder of your computer.
Installation and Activation of Cinema 4D for students
- Next, locate the file in your download folder and click on it to open it and click on Run to run the software.
- Note that during the installation process, you do not need to enter a serial number
- But you need to enter the Activation Code.
- Therefore, start the Cinema 4D and log in using your email address and password and click on Enter Activation. And you will see a message asking for activation. Just copy the code from your email and paste it inside the slot for activation and click on OK.
- Note, that the activation is only valid for this one computer for 18 months.
- If you need help, visit the support department.
- And here is a full installation guide that you can download.
- That is how to install and activate cinema 4d for students.
In this article, we explained how to download cinema 4d for students. You can get it if you have proof that you are a student. Download it and activate the software and use it for 18 months. Try it now.