In this post, we will explain how to download Adobe Acrobat student free version of this award-winning software. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software is free for all to download. And the Pro version is the Acrobat Pro DC.
Besides, this software sets the pace for other PDF Viewers globally. It is trusted as the best grade software for viewing, printing, signing, sharing, and annotating PDFs. Also, it is robust and can open all types of PDF content and it works on forms and multimedia. Furthermore, it is now linked with the Adobe Document Cloud services allowing you to work with PDFs on multiples devices, from anywhere.
Some of its functions include enabling you to you annotate PDFs using sticky notes, typing text straight onto the page, highlight, underline, or use strikethrough tools, and to draw on the screen with the freehand drawing tool. Besides, the commenting tools are presented in Acrobat Reader for mobile phones too. As a student you need this software for printing projects, viewing your assignments an so on. Not to talk of interacting on different devices using it on the Social Media and for collaborating with your school mates and teams. To give you this valuable asset for enhancing your academic wellbeing, here are the steps for getting the adobe acrobat student free download.
Adobe Acrobat student free version
Acrobat Reader DC desktop software works smoothly on both Windows and Mac operating systems.
Windows: 1.5GHz or Quicker processor, Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit), 2012 (64 bit), 2012 R2 (64 bit), 2016 (64 bit), or 2019 (64 bit); Windows 7 SP1 (32 bit and 64 bit), Windows 8, 8.1 (32 bit and 64 bit)†, or Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit), 1GB of RAM, 380MB of hard-disk space, 1024×768 screen resolution and Internet Explorer 11.
macOS: Intel processor, macOS v10.12, macOS v10.13, or macOS v10.14,1GB of RAM, 380MB of hard-disk space, 1024×768 screen resolution, Safari 10.0, or 11.0 (browser plug-in for Safari supported on 64-bit Intel processor only. You can read the system requirements.
- You can open premium features to do more with PDFs when you buy a subscription to Adobe PDF Pack, Adobe Export PDF, or Adobe Sign.
- Besides, the software is free and accepted globally as the standard for viewing, printing, and commenting on PDF documents consistently.
- Furthermore, as at now, you can connect to the Adobe Document Cloud, enabling you to work anywhere and on any device at any time.
- Robust and capable of opening and interacting with all types of PDF content, including forms and multimedia.
- Also, the commenting tools are presented in Acrobat Reader for mobile too.
Steps for getting Adobe Acrobat student version free download
- Visit the Adobe download page at https://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/
- Then select an operating system, Could be MacOS or Windows office
- Also, choose your Language
- And, select a version such as Acrobat reader DC 2019.012
- Next, select this optional offer to Install McAfee Security Scan along with the acrobat reader DC
- And then Accept Terms and Conditions for the use of the license.
- Also, click on the “Download Now” button to get the Adobe acrobat student free download.
How to install Adobe Reader Software
The next phase is to install the Adobe Reader Software. Just follow this simple procedure.
- Go and open your computer download folder and find the Adobe Reader Installer file. Its name is like “readerdc [xxx] _install.exe”.
- And Double-click on the installer to finish the installation.
- And then allow the executable file to run and start using your adobe acrobat student free download.
In this post, we showed you how to get adobe acrobat student free download. The software runs on both the Windows and Mac operating systems. Also, it is totally free and you have the chance to upgrade and get the more advanced pro version. As a student, we hope that this software improves your academic excellence as you use it to annotate document, view and sign content.
- AutoCAD 2017 Student Version Download
- Revit Student Version Download for Mac/Windows
- InDesign Student Free Download For Windows 10, 7, 8 & Mac