In this article, you will get the download link to Adobe InDesign student free version. I am sure that as a student, top on your list, apart from creating beautiful designs, is how to get the best software to enhance your creative abilities. Therefore, letting you know how to get the Adobe range of products is one of the best ways to sharpen your abilities.
So, if you love to design flyers, brochures, magazines, stickers, comics, posters, newspapers and business cards, and to use your visual abilities to create awesome designs, then get Indesign to publish what you create. Besides, professional graphic designers and marketers, use this software as their first choice in the industry. So if you choose the software, you will be making the right choice. However, if you are just starting to make designs and do not have so much money to buy a graphic design suite, you can try Adobe Indesign student version for free.
Also, because InDesign is the most current Adobe software, you cannot get a free download. However, you can get a free trial. But you can only get Indesign as part of the Creative Cloud software. And the Indesign trial works on both macOS and Windows. Also, the Creative Cloud plans are right for students and teachers, designers, photographers, organizations and businesses.
How InDesign student version works.
Furthermore, the Creative Cloud Suite has over 20 desktop apps including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. So, you can get apps for photography, design, video, and so on. Therefore, if you want to buy a student version of Adobe Indesign, you will have to pay for either a Standard plan at $52.99 per month or a student plan at $19.99 per month getting a 60% discount. Since there are only two ways to get this software and that is either you pay for a subscription or you get a trial, let us show you how to download the Adobe InDesign for students free.
Indesign trial works on both macOS and Windows. See system requirements.
Downloading Adobe InDesign for Student free
- Visit https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/buy/students.html
- Click on Free trial
- Next, enter your Email and click on the Continue key.
- And, sign in to continue. Next, enter your password.
- Note, that if you don’t have an Adobe account you will get a prompt to create one. Just follow on-screen instructions to create an account.
- And then, add your payment method like a Credit Card or Debit card. (Note that the All Apps Creative Cloud student plan is automatically selected for you.)
- Then, click on continue to Verification.
- At this point, Adobe payment processor will verify your payment card and if it is confirmed, then you can get access to the Creative Cloud Suite to download Adobe Indesign to your computer.
- You may need to sign in to the Creative Cloud website again using your Adobe ID and password.
- Next, click either Download or Install near the Indesign you want to download. And the app will start downloading immediately.
- Also, the Creative Cloud app will manage the download for you if you have installed the app on your computer. So, Download Adobe Creative Cloud. if you have not. It is free. (You can also learn how to install, activate and use Creative clouds app on a new computer.)
- That is how to get Adobe Indesign free for students.
- Note that your free trial starts when you complete the check out verification and it lasts for seven days. After which, the trial will automatically convert to a paid Creative Cloud membership, unless you cancel the trial before the 7 days expires.
How to cancel Adobe subscription
- To cancel the Adobe Indesign student free trial version, you have to sign in to your Adobe ID account with your Adobe ID (that is usually your email) and password.
- And under Plans, click on Manage plan for the subscription you want to cancel
- Next, under Plan and payment, click on cancel plan.
- And state the reason you want to cancel the trial, and then click on Continue.
- Also, on the screen that opens, you can choose another plan, keep your plan, continue with cancellation, or chat with Adobe Customer Care.
- But, if you go on with cancellation, you will receive an email to confirm that you have successfully cancelled your subscription. Learn more.
In this post, we explained ways to easily download Adobe Indesign for students free. Also, you can get the Indesign app in the Creative Cloud Suite at a discount for 1 year. All you need to do is log on to the Creative Cloud website and click on the free trial link. Then, the All apps Creative Cloud student plan is automatically selected for you. But, you must enter your credit card information to get the 7 days trial. And if you do not want to get a full month’s bill, You may cancel it before it expires.