Office 365 Student Plans & Discount 2022
In this article, you will learn how to get Microsoft Office 365 student plan and discount. Microsoft has arranged for students and educators that are eligible, to have the Office 365 Education software for free. This is not a trial as it will enable you to use the software free of charge. Included in the Office 365 Education suite are Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and now Microsoft Teams, plus additional classroom tools.
The eligibility requirements include having a specific email address given to you by a school. For example, a (.edu) email address that is able to receive an external email. Also, you must be old enough to sign up for an online offer on your own and have access to the Internet.
Furthermore, immediately you download the office suite, you will have access to powerful tools and files and real-time update and be able to use Android, iOS or Windows devices to work. For instance, you can use OneNote to organize class materials and easily collaborate with other students and colleagues. Moreover, you can use tools like One Drive, Teams, and Skype to communicate with teaching communities, school staff and have a classroom where students team up to learn using Office 365 Education software. Therefore, in this article, we will explain how you can download and install Office 365 for student. Let us start now.
Minimum system requirement for Office 365 Student Version
You can follow the link below to confirm whether your device meets the minimum system requirements for the “Office 365 for education and so on. https://products.office.com/en-us/office-system-requirements.
Features of Microsoft Office Education suite
- You have One place for organizing your work
- Get access to powerful tools
- Gain access anytime, anywhere, from any device
- Make class management Simple
- save time and money using integrated tools
- prepare your students for success today and tomorrow
- use the Cloud services to create a modern classroom
Getting Microsoft Office 365 student version
- Go to Microsoft 365 education page at https://www.Microsoft.com/en-us/education/products/office
- Type in your school email address (that is the email you got from your school or university). And then hit on the get started button.
- In the next page, tap that “I am a student” but if you a teacher select teacher.
- At this point, Microsoft will great you. Telling you that “you have an account already”. So go ahead and select “sign-in” to get the Microsoft Office 365 for student.
- Again, sign in with your school email address
- At this point, you will get a message that says ” there is no need to sign up” stating that you already have a license for Microsoft Office 365 Education. So, tap on “ok, got it button.
- The next thing is to “Install Office Apps”. Therefore, look to the top right side of your screen and click on a drop-down menu and select office 2016.
- When you do that, you will see Microsoft Office 365 begin to download immediately.
- That is how to download Office 365 for student.
How to install Office 365 for student software
- To install the full package that comes with applications like Microsoft Excel, Access or PowerPoint and so on, choose “other install options”
- Then, from the drop-down menu, select your language, your system platform that is 32 or 64 bit.
- Also, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation of Microsoft Office 365 for education.
- Finally, you may restart the software, and then begin to use your new Microsoft Office 365 for student.
In this article, we showed you how to download Office 365 for student and install it for your desktop Windows computer. Also, to get the free Office 365 software, you must have a valid email from an eligible school and be of legal age to sign up for the service online. Besides, you must have access to the internet. Now that you have the software, we hope that you can start using it to create word documents, do slides and project presentations, and so on with ease.